Thursday 15 December 2011

The local Shrine

Hi Everyone,

I was asked what a grave yard looked like here in Japan, well I can tell you this they are a very nice places, very respected and very well looked after, they are a really nice place, a very quiet peaceful place. The Shrine as they are called here is just across the street so I took some photos. Michikos grandparents are there. We have been there a couple times to visit them. I was unsure if it was correct to photograph there so I snapped a few quick photos as I didn`t want to offend anyone.


 Enterance to the Shrine
 Some very old graves
 Leo looking at the gold fish and amazing statue of Budda
Looking into the Grave yard across the front of the shrine, people were working there keeping it very tidy.

No comments:

Post a Comment